Imagine watching a film in a movie theatre at your home! Wait; what? Yes, now you can experience the thrill of theatre at your home if you have UnlockMyTV installed on Roku TV. UnlockMyTV for Roku brings much more pleasure generating movies and tv series to your doorstep without any donation. It can give you various source videos of different sizes to watch at your comfort. It also can integrate trakt.tv and real debrid connections to maximize search results.
Prologue: We are very happy to introduce you to the latest UnlockMyTV Apk for Roku tv to get unlimited fun. The app has a regular interface with beautiful navigation, working very fast when compared with competitors. Further, we shall only be passing knowledge about UnlockMyTV installation and download guides. Hence, we request the users to be responsible for their actions on the app. We do not claim any rights of the UnlockMyTV App.
- Personalized recommendations
- Appealing interface
- Big screen experience
- Loads of content
- Lags sometimes
- Needs good internet connectivity
- Cannot find on any app store
Download UnlockMyTV on Roku device
Let me tell you that there is no way you can directly or indirectly download the apk file to your tv device. However, there is a sure-shot way to make the app display its movies or series using screencasting which we shall discuss in detail below. Please make sure you can get only either screencast or mirror the image on Roku. Here we are going to follow screencast techniques clearly. Go ahead!
How to screencast UnlockMyTV on Roku TV?
Please follow the instructions below to enter the world of cinema treasure.
- Make sure you download and install UnlockMyTV apk to your android phone form the download UnlockMyTV instructions page.
- And also, install the Local Cast app on your phone from the app store. Hardly takes a minute if you have a good internet connection.
- Open the Local Cast app and tap on the yellow icon available on the bottom right of the application. You’ll get a list on your screen, select Roku as your choice.
- As a prerequisite, both Roku TV and android phone devices should be connected to the same wi-fi router. And also, Enable the Miracast option on the Roku.
- Now select the movie you’d like to watch and long-press any source file you want from the available list. It will give you a drop-down list, select Local Cast as your option.
- In a moment you’ll see Roku TV device name on local screencast app ready to pair. Press the Ok button to connect and start watching your favourite films on Roku TV.
It’s not really a challenging task to access the UnlockMyTV app on Roku if you follow the procedure as it is. However, you might get few errors in the future, so please do hit contact us feature on this blog to send your query. Use VPN for better performance and to save your privacy and security.